domingo, agosto 16

This is a story about the first and last time I ever fell in love… with a wonderful, complicated and fascinating man, who inhabits my soul.

I’m sure you are not belonging to me, so I took this moment to say it, while I have this chance.

Even you were apart of me you’ll always be the man of my life. The only woman I will ever envy, will be the one really wins your heart, and I will always believe it, should be my destiny to be that woman.

We probably never will see each other again, and someday when you’re out, walking and you feel a certain presence beside you….

That will be me... Loving you….
Wherever I am.

3 comentários:

  1. if you believe that it is your destiny to be his woman why are you sure that he does not belong to you? it is a little bit controversial, don't you think?

    ResponderExcluir
  2. Loving this man is complicated dear, you even could imagine how hard it is... I really think he is my soul mate, however his mind, his soul, his plains are complex.

    ResponderExcluir
  3. yeah, life is not easy dear.

    ResponderExcluir